jarin and eric gos to the movies (2013)
Entrance: Plastic Surgery
Young MimeFan gets his looks changed through plastic surgery. He is given 4% damage by this just for humour.
Like most GoAnimate user avatars, MimeFan occasionally changes his look via plastic surgery.
Neutral B: Take a Test
MiimeFan will get out a test paper. He can throw the test in front of him, giving the character a paper cut. Other characters can answer a question by going next to the test and pressing the A button. Attacking MimeFanwhen he's holding the test by the front will automatically give the character the test. MimeFan's back can be attacked, but he won't flinch. Press A 5 times, answering 5 questions to be able to attack again. Your results for the test depends on the character's I.Q.
If you get all the answers wrong, you gain 7-14% damage.
If you only get 1 right, you get 3-6% damage.
If you only get 2 right, nothing will happen.
If you get 3 right, you get an item.
If you get 4 right, your attacks multiply by x2.
If you get them all right, you get invincibility for 10 seconds.
If a character with low I.Q. does the test, chances are he or she will get frustrated and destroy their test.
In the remake of Episode 1 in Mega Character Elimination, MimeFan gives each contestant a test to answer questions. One of the contestants, Major Nixel destroyed the test with Shoop Da Whoop because he got too stressed about the hard questions. Because of this, he got voted out of the contest.
Side B: Character Penalty
MimeFan throws a character penalty sign in front of him. If somebody destroyed their test, the penalty will follow them.
Signs that say "Vote Me Out!" will slowly drag the character off the screen. If one is on you, all moves can only be used on the spot without moving. Anyone can jump to escape dying.
If some elimination votes are thrown, the opponent will suffer the same number of damage as the sign displays.
If a Disadvantage is thrown, anyone with that sign on them will be briefly unable to use one of their special moves. Unlike the Rurus, their recovery moves can also be disabled.
If a moveset sign is thrown at you, you're whole moveset will briefly be changed to somebody else's. If somebody destroyed their test in the same battle, the characters special moves will be changed to their's and the moves' original owner will be temporarily unable to use them.
In Episode 8 of Mega Character Elimination, everyone was sent to find Jarin's friend, the Sacred Earth. Both Barney and Timmy Turner were sent as a pair to go looking for her. But then, Barney beat him up after begging Timmy to get Baby Bob to help them. As a consequence, Kirby Loopsy, one of the show's other hosts gave Barney 5 penalties:
- Hold two signs convincing people to vote him out and not give him the prize.
- 10 extra elimination votes.
- A Disadvantage in the next challenge if he doesn't get eliminated.
- If he gets one prize vote, all of his prize votes go to another contestant.
- If anyone votes for him to rejoin, all of his rejoin votes go to another contestant.
Up B: Balloon Pop Float
MimeFan can fly for as long as he wants with a balloon on his back until he cancels it. Other characters can stand on top of the balloon as a moving platform. The balloon will pop when it's attacked, leaving MimeFan helpless until he lands.
In the remake of Episode 2 in Mega Character Elimination, both of the contestant teams had balloons with helium tied onto their backs and got sent to the sky. A minigame took place here where the teams had to throw pins at the opposing team to pop their balloons. The team whose members stay in the sky for the longest wins.
Down B: Find Sacred Earth!
Sacred Earth randomly flies across the stage causing damage but no knockback to anyone touching it. If he touches somebody who destroyed their test, the Side B will no longer follow them. The advantage of this move is that it's a quick hazard that can be summoned anytime it doesn't appear on screen with absolutley no cool down.
In Episode 8, both Sky and Cooking Mama found Sacred Earth in a game of hide and seek first in some Asian town.
Final Smash 1: Mega Character Elimination
MimeFan will break the 4th wall by telling the audience to vote for who they want to see leave the screen. You can help decide by moving the glow onto an opponent and selecting A. When this is set, other votes are shown to compare with your choice. The mode of all the votes gets pulled off the screen by the hand and to a room where there is nowhere to go except for a beam which teleports them, instantly KO'ing them.
Here's a list of each character's responses before getting teleported away:
- Lee Saunderson- "Oh no I'm eliminated my dad will kill me!"
- Sonny Slaven- "I wonder what the Lawl Bros will have to say about this?"
- Brad Till- "Here we Are In The Eliminate Room!"
- Matthew Whitehead- "Detention!"
- Harry Bradshaw- "I'm Drunk!"
- Brodi Welsford- "Megan Is Beating Me To The Bus Stop! I was Wrong"
- Amanda- "I Will Not Be Eliminated! I Will Not! I Will Not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Oscar- "Leave Me Alone I'm Playing Mega Character Elimination and I Will Not Be Eliminated!"
- MimeFan- "I'm eliminated!"
- Talking Joe- "Eliminate!"
- Pete the Cheerful Bus Driver- "The Wheel On The Bus Goes Eliminate!"
- Hilary- "I Have Lost!"
- Edward- "am I Eliminated I Give You No Daffy Duck!"
- Captain Underpants- "I Didn't Save The World"
- Maxwell- *Just Silent*
- Papa Louie- *Wrote Down "Can You Take Care of The My Pizza Place When I'm Eliminated. Please" On a Note and Put It on The Ground*
- Horrid Henry- "OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Garfield- "I Hate Being Eliminated!"
- Yuuki Ogata- "I'm Suck!"
- Go!Caillou- "I Guess I'm Grounded When I Get Home"
- Action 52- *Just Silent*
- Finn Palmer- "I'm Going To Tell On You MimeFan"
- Chadtronic- "FRICK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- Billy Slaven- "I Don't Get Money"
- Thin Air- *Silent*
- Tim Carter- "Your Geting Detention MimeFan!"
- Angry Boss- "BBBBBRRRRRRRUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCEEEEEEETTTTTTTOOOOOOON!!!!!!!!!"
- Bruceton- "I'm Going To Get Fired!"
- Dan Gough- "Sorry Science Is Cancelled"
- Grandpa Gorilla- *Silent*
- Elouie Pitman- "NO!"
- Super Minecraft Kid- *Scream*
- Greg Heffley- "I'm a Wimpy Kid!"
- Harry Hill- ""
- Otto Hill- ""
- Tabatha- ""
- Ollie- ""
- Moody Margaret- ""
- Professor Poopypants- *Just Angry*
- Steve Burns- *Found a Clue On The Beam of Light and Ran To It Eliminating Himself*
- Fred Flintstone- ""
In fourth wall breaking events throughout the show, the commenters vote to decide which contestants should be eliminated and which ones get the prize. The contestant with the most elimination votes gets pulled above the Elimination Station's ceiling by a realistic hand and taken to a warp zone, the gateway to far away from the contest.
Final Smash 2: BUTTERFINGER!
NOTE: This Final Smash only happens during 1ON1s.
MimeFan announces "OMG! OMG! ME HAVE BUTTERFINGER!". Then, a giant butterfinger appears from the upper corner of the screen and slowly moves down across the stage. If it touches the opponent, they will gain a lot of damage and knockback. However, if Jarin touches it, either 1/2 or sometimes 3/4 of the damage he currently has will be healed.
Many strange random things happen in MimeFan's videos. The butterfinger is one of the most notable things in some of those videos.
KO Sounds and Taunts
KO 1: Ugh!
KO 2: My Butterfinger!
Star KO: I'm Eliminated!
Screen KO: NO! (Scary Voice)
Up Taunt: "I love you."
Side Taunt: Points, shooting a lazer in front of him. Anyone who touches the lazer briefly turns into a cow.
Down Taunt: "This is me!"
Victory Options and Losage
Option #1: Dances, spluttering randomly.
Option #2: "We have gotten 3 elimination votes and 2 prize votes."
Option #3: Everyone celebrates, MimeFan being in his youngest look.
Losage: Cries with the Sacred Earth.
Normal Attacks, Special Moveset Music, KO, Taunt Music, Victory Music
Up Tilt: Punches upwards.
Combo: Points and says "You're Groundses for life!"
Side Tilt: Headbutts and says "Head in the head!"
Dash Attack: Head butts.
Ledge/Get Up Attacks
Side Smash: Points with a sign saying "Vote Out!"
Down Smash: Says "Destroy!" and shoots a lazer.
Grab: Bends while holding.
Forward Throw: NotSmirks kicks forward.
Down Throw: Squashes the opponent, forcing them to scream in Jennifer's voice.
GoAnimate OST - Ambient- Relaxing
KO, Taunts Music
GoAnimate OST - Always On My Mind
GoAnimate OST - Almost Back To Life (Loop)
Angry Boss Codec
Angry Boss: Jeremy, who the heck is that guy with the suit and hat?
Jeremy Gilman: You're probably talking about MimeFan2015, right?
AB: Of course I'm talking about him, you fool! Now tell me some info about this character at once!
Victor Vam Pire: Well, MimeFan2015 is a user from YouTube! He hosts an elimination show called Mega Character Elimination.
AB: And my guess is that he like mimes?
Victor Vam Pire: Yes.
AB: But why the heck does he like mimes of all things?
Paul Douglas: Because mimes have white faced paint, black and white shirts, black pants, boots and can't say anything. Not even a single word.
AB: Very well. I would like to see some pictures of mimes. SHOW IT!
Paul Douglas: Sure thing boss! *Shows photos of mimes*
AB: Wait, aren't 2 of those pictures one of MimeFan2015's pictures?
Paul Douglas: I believe so.
Jeremy Gilman: Yep, I agree with that guy. He creates pictures at Paint.net and that's where those 2 pictures were created. Oh, and watch out for his Final Smash. He lets lots of people vote for people to be eliminated. If you get the most votes, then you will be eliminated.
AB: Do I look like I'm serious to you? (Camera zooms into his angry face)
Jeremy Gilman: No. I believe not.
AB: Well, I hope that he can eliminate Bruceton soon. BRUCETON!!!
- Cartoon Size
- People who disrespect Mimes
- Anyone who lays a finger on his Butterfinger
- Forcing people to Take a Test
- Giving out Penalties
- Flying with a Baloon
- Summoning Sacred Earth
- Eliminating opponents
- Eating Butterfingers
- Eliminatinng various characters
- Being random
Classic Safari Story
Classic Safari Theme Song
Classic Safari Ending
Classic Safari Quotes
Bold= MimeFan's lines
If Jarin Loses
If Sonny Loses
If Jarin Loses
If Caillou Loses
Colors & Costumes
- Mime Colors
- Youngest Look (As seen Before the Enterance and in his 3rd Victory Option)
- The Look as seen in Oscar's Final Smash
- Current Look
- This was the 2nd request accepted after Amanda the Panda.
- MimeFan's moveset is the only All Star Smashers video to include 8-Player Smash. (As shown in his Final Smash)
- MimeFan is one of the 8 playable characters who are aware of All Star Smashers. The others being Sonny Slaven, Brad Till, Brodi Welsford, Amanda the Panda, Hilary, Yuuki Ogata and Billy Slaven.
|Limited Era||Lee Saunderson • Sonny Slaven • Brad Till • Matthew Whitehead • Harry Bradshaw • Brodi Welsford • Amanda the Panda • Oscar the White Tiger|
|Business Era||MimeFan • Talking Joe • Pete the Cheerful Bus Driver • Hilary • Edward Yui|
|Attention Era||Captain Underpants • Maxwell • Papa Louie • Horrid Henry • Garfield • Yuuki Ogata|
|Invasion Era||Go!Caillou • Action 52 • Finn Palmer|
|HTML Era||Chadtronic • Billy Slaven • Thin Air • Tim Carter • Angry Boss • Bruceton • Dan Gough • Grandpa Gorilla|
|Upcoming||Super Minecraft Kid • Greg Heffley • Harry Hill • Otto Hill • Tabatha the Tortoise • Ollie the Snow Leopard • Moody Margaret • Professor Poopypants • Steve Burns • Fred Flintstone|